Make a monthly donation
Changing the financial system to center equity takes time, and support is needed throughout the year. Monthly donations via CCL's parent organization, Common Future, enable CCL's financial planning and offer continued support to people facing repeated discrimination in the
CCL is committed to Community-Centric Fundraising.
1. Fundraising must be grounded in race, equity, and social justice.
2. Individual organizational missions are not as important as the collective community.
3. Nonprofits are generous with and mutually supportive of one another.
4. All who engage in strengthening the community are equally valued, whether volunteer, staff, donor, or board member.
5. Time is valued equally as money.
6. We treat donors as partners, and this means that we are transparent, and occasionally have difficult conversations.
7. We foster a sense of belonging, not othering.
8. We promote the understanding that everyone (donors, staff, funders, board members, volunteers) personally benefits from engaging in the work of social justice—it’s not just charity and compassion.
9. We see the work of social justice as holistic and transformative, not transactional.
10. We recognize that healing and liberation requires a commitment to economic justice.
Community Credit Lab is registered with Washington State’s Charities Program as required by law
and additional information is available by calling 800-332-4483 or visiting www.sos.wa.gov/charities
Community Credit Lab is registered with California.
Community Credit Lab is registered with New York State.
Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the
Office of the Attorney General by writing to the Charities Bureau at 28 Liberty Street, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10005.
Community Credit Lab is registered with Florida.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES
BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.